Correos, or Please just give me my stuff, thank you.
I'm still waiting on a package from my mom, she sent it on September 27th. It contained some clothes, my black boots, and snacks, lots of snacks, including peanut butter and some chocolate covered coffee beans. It got stopped at customs in Madrid and as far as I know, is still there. I am trying to work with them to get it back, but even after e-mails and letters filled with technical Spanish, declarations of valor, and plane ticket proof that yes, I am in Spain, the package has yet to arrive.
But on another note,
I realized that I never posted my mailing address.
Some of you have found it, good job.
For everyone else, I still have half a semester left, and I love mail.
Shannon Elizabeth Laverty
Semester in Spain
Paseo de Cristina 1-3
Entreplanta A-B
41001 Seville
SPAIN
*I also like to send postcards out, so if you really want one, I mean really really want one, send me your info.
"I wasn't very good at math, so I used to write here (points to her leg) and look during the exam" - Maru Rivero Ysern, my senora.
No comments:
Post a Comment